Scholarship: Fully Funded
Country: Study in Denmark
Deadline: 15th January 2023
Host Institution(s): Aarhus University
Level/Field(s) of study: Masters degree in any subject
Number of Scholarships: Limited number
Target group: Non-EU/EEA/Swiss students
Aarhus University administers a limited amount of scholarships funded through the Danish state for those with the highest qualifications to be admitted to two-year Master’s degree programs that teach in English.Degree Level:
Danish State scholarships AARHUS University Denmark is available for students to complete Masters’s levels of study at Aarhus University.
Four faculties are expected to determine their priorities about their particular goals with an eye towards their geographical or other priorities
- Arts Priority will be granted to applicants who have excellent academic credentials
- Social and Business Sciences: Preference is given to outstanding academic qualifications.
- Natural Sciences: Preference shall be given to those with exceptional academic qualifications.
- Technical Sciences: Preference shall be given to candidates with excellent academic credentials.
- Health: More information on the strategic priorities will be provided.
The scholarship typically includes an entire tuition waiver and, typically infrequently, an annual scholarship that lasts up to 23 months during the program. Eligible Nationalities:
International students are eligible to apply.
The awards are made following the following requirements:
- The student may apply for the English taught Master’s program at Aarhus University.
- Most scholarships offer the full tuition waiver, typically infrequently providing a monthly award for up to 23 months over the course of the degree program.
- General admissions requirements, application procedures and deadlines for Aarhus University application. Before applying for admission, candidates are asked to familiarise themselves with the particular admission requirements for the Master’s degree program they want to pursue.
- It isn’t possible nor required to mention in your admissions application that you are applying for the scholarship. All applicants will be evaluated about receiving an award during the evaluation procedure for admission, as well as the strategic priorities established by faculty.
It is optional to submit a separate form to apply for the scholarship since all applicants will be evaluated for scholarships based on their application. The application deadline for most Masters’s program studies for October 2021 starts on 15 January 2021 for citizens of non-EU/EEA/Swiss nationals. There are specific deadlines for applications, however applicable for the three Master’s degree programmes that deal with Journalism Media, as well as Globalisation (10 1 January 2021), Neuroscience and Neuroimaging (1 March 2021) as well as the Soil and Global Change (28 February 2021).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://masters.au.dk/scholarships-and-grants
Do you find Netxclusive useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!