Harvard University is the oldest institution of higher education in America. It is also the largest university in the world with thousands of students enrolled.
This private Ivy League university has been ranked as one of the best universities in the world by numerous rankings and surveys. The best part of the Harvard University MBA Scholarship is that this scholarship is fully funded. This means that the amount for financial aid is fixed and doesn’t increase with your personal resources or grade. You don’t need to pay for your MBA tuition in any way.
The total amount for financial aid offered by the Harvard University MBA Scholarship is US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year). Of this amount, US$50,800 will be issued as a scholarship to you at the beginning of your course. US$46,900 will be provided as a grant for the whole period of your course. This means that the amount of financial aid offered by the Harvard University MBA Scholarship is fixed and won’t increase with your personal resources or grade.
In order to apply for this scholarship, you need to have an Academic Bachelors or Doctoral Degree) degree in any field with a higher GPA. There is no upper limit on the GPA requirement but your MBA grade must still be 3.0 or higher at the time of final admission, as well as at graduation.
You must have excellent communication skills as you will need to write and speak in a clear, concise, and effective manner. You must show your ability to understand and analyze problems and clearly explain how you would go about solving them. You must also demonstrate leadership qualities by taking initiative, showing independence, and completing tasks on time.
You need to be highly analytical, capable of looking at issues objectively, deep-thinking and have good business judgment.
You must be aware of your financial situation as you will need to provide a detailed outline of your finances, income, and expenses for each year for the last four years. You also need to show how this will help you in your studies and subsequent career.
1. Scholarship Entitlement (US$51,100 per year): This scholarship amount is an entitlement for you as it is disbursed to your bank account every semester. You need to pay back the scholarship amount if you leave Harvard Business School within 1 year of commencement. However, you keep the scholarship amount if you finish your course and are credited with at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) and complete all course requirements.
2. Travel and accommodation (Student to be responsible for all additional costs including, but not limited to: flight, train or bus tickets, travel insurance, hotel accommodation, and meals): You are responsible for the cost of all travel and accommodation-related expenses.
3. Inclusions (Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation): The Foundation will cover the expenses you incur while conducting the internship with the Foundation.
4. Health Insurance: The Foundation provides a health insurance policy for all scholars. It is on a shared basis (pays its part of your premiums) and covers expenses such as hospitalization, surgery, injury, disability, and death.
Applicants must satisfy all of the following criteria.
1. Academic requirement: You need to have an Academic Bachelor’s of Doctoral Degree (Boustany Foundation does not provide any kind of accreditation or evaluation report) degree in any field with a higher GPA. There is no upper limit on the GPA requirement but your MBA grade must still be 3.0 or higher at the time of final admission, as well as at graduation.
2. Language ability requirement: Applicants need to show good communication skills: written and spoken in a clear, concise, and effective manner. The applicants are required to show their ability to understand and analyze problems and clearly explain how they would go about solving them. They must also demonstrate leadership qualities by taking initiative, showing independence, and completing tasks on time.
3. Financial ability: You need to show your ability to handle finances. Applicants need to demonstrate how they are financially capable of completing the course study over the period of 11 months. Therefore, you need to provide a detailed outline of your finances for each year for the last four years. They will also need to show how this will help you in your studies and subsequent career.
4. Academic Performance: The applicants are required to show their academic performance over the past four years (Undergraduate Degree and Post-Graduation Degree).
How to Apply
1. click here to submit your application
2. Complete the online application form and provide all the requested information and documents as specified. Include your scanned passport photograph, transcript, resume, and personal statement with your submission. You can attach documents in .doc or .pdf format. You will be required to provide an ID photo, which should be scanned as a JPEG and saved on your computer before uploading it to the system.
3. When you have completed the application, sit back and relax as your application will be reviewed, checked for completeness, and then submitted.
4. Please allow 2-3 business days for your application to be reviewed. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your application has been successfully submitted. You need to click on the link in that e-mail notifying you of your application status which will take you to a page where you can check whether or not the application form has been processed successfully or not.
Click Here to Apply on the MBA Official website
I WISH YOU SUCCESS!
What are the criteria for admission?
Candidates for the Huston MBA Scholarship will be admitted based on their academic background and professional achievements. Candidates must also have excellent communication skills as they will be required to write and speak in a clear, concise, and effective manner. They must show their ability to understand and analyze problems and clearly explain how they would go about solving them. And they must demonstrate leadership qualities by taking initiative, showing independence, and completing tasks on time. The foundation also seeks candidates with strong analytical skills, careful judgment, and maturity.
What are the minimum qualifications for admission?
Undergraduate degree: The applicant needs to have a Bachelor’s degree from a qualified institution. The applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Post-Graduation Degree: The applicant needs to have a Post Graduate Degree from a recognized institution in Business Administration, Economics, Law, or a related field. The minimum GPA requirement is 3.0 or above.
What are the additional requirements for admission?
The candidates must have spent at least 5 years working in a full-time job in the field of their undergraduate or postgraduate educational history. (It is not necessary to work in that field while completing your studies) But they do need to demonstrate their financial capability as well as show how this will help them in their studies and subsequent career. They also need to show sound judgment and maturity.
How can I get a scholarship?
To apply for the Huston MBA Scholarship, you are required to provide a transcript of your final year’s undergraduate and postgraduate work. The applicants will also be requested to complete an application form that would include detailed information about their career, education, and financial status. You need to submit all these documents together with your online application.