Spotify is a streaming platform that allows users to listen to songs for free with advertisements. However, if you are looking to save money and avoid ads, there is a way that you can download the songs from Spotify without paying for the premium option.
Using the app, you can create a “playlist” of songs, which can be shared too. It is free to use, but there are two subscription options: the free Spotify membership, which offers limited features. The other option is the premium membership, which includes ad-free listening and other perks.
The thing about Spotify is that it’s great for people who want to listen to their favourite tunes without having to pay tons of money or download tons of different apps- but you won’t be able to download your favourites without the premium plan.
In this blog post, we will share how you can download Spotify music without premium. Read on!
Downloading Spotify Songs Without Premium
Many people see not downloading songs as an obstacle just because they do not have access or cannot afford the premium membership on their device that would offer them unlimited listening time or bonuses such as ad-free listening and offline playback.
That is why we are sharing the two major ways to download songs from Spotify without paying for them:
Using Shazam to Download from Spotify
The first is by using a service like Shazam, which allows you to identify the music you hear on the radio or TV shows, and then, if you want to download the song, you can do that for free.
Another way to download songs is by using a plugin. This second is to download Spotify songs directly from your device without using any third-party service or app, and we will discuss this later. Let’s start with the first.
How To Download From Spotify without Premium using Shazam
- It is required to have access to your library and account on Spotify: visit https://www.spotify.com/my-account/music and log into your account using your email address and password (you will also need a username)
- Next, click on Library
- After that, proceed to click on “View” which is next to the song or playlist that you want to grab
- Next, open up a new tab and go to “https://www.shazam.com/” You will see a page with the title “Spotify – Shazam” next to it, you will see a button in green called “Start Shazam.
- Click on that button, and then the Shazam app will startup
- When you hear the song you want to grab, make sure that the record button is clicked and not the pause button (top right corner)
- Once it has identified the song, click on “Done” to get back to the website
- You will now see your new song (or album) down at the bottom of your screen
- Click on “Download” next to the song or album you want to download
- Next, choose whether you want a high-quality mp3 file or a lower-quality mp3 file and then choose the type of device you would like it to be downloaded onto (mobile phone or computer). Click on “download.”
- You will then be asked for a file name for your downloads
- Choose a name for your music and save the track.
- You can now open up the song on your device so you can enjoy it in full!!
How to Download Music from Spotify without Premium via Spotify Deezer Music Downloader
The Deezer Music Downloader is a free and simple-to-use plugin. It requires no technical knowledge to download Spotify music tracks. This tutorial will show you how to download Spotify music to your computer via the Deezer plugin.
This plugin lets you download the music that you hear on almost any streaming platform without ever having to pay a subscription fee.
It works for most music platforms, and it is incredibly fast. It is easy to use and very simple to set up despite all of that.
The plugin will automatically download any music from your preferred streaming platform (Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, or whatever other apps you listen to music on) to your computer for you. All you need to do is add the audio URL that comes with your music and then add the song name so that you can search for it later to find it! It also allows you to share this with others if desired!
Follow the steps below to use the Spotify Deezer Music Downloader to download from Spotify.
- You will have to add this plugin to your Chrome
- When you launch the plugin, it will bring you to the Spotify official website. Log in with your free Spotify account details.
You can browse through songs, and when you tap an item, it will pop up a “Download music” option. Start by selecting and clicking on the song to download any song of interest on your computer.
It’s easy to use this plugin to download Spotify songs and listen to them from your PC internet.
There are plenty of benefits to using the plugin:
- You can access all the music on your favorite streaming service wherever you happen to be.
- You won’t have to worry about paying for them because they will be directly saved on your computer or mobile devices.
- You can listen to music offline without using any internet connection.
Lastly, you can download any songs on your computer so that you can listen to them later on your mobile device or computer.
If you are looking for a simple way to download songs from Spotify without paying for them easily, you can use the two options I provided above (Deezer music downloader and shazam). This allows you to download Spotify songs without paying the monthly fee, which is often too expensive for people who do not want to be on the premium plan.
Do you find Netxclusive useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!